Installation Instructions and Downloads - Ambient Underfloor Heating
Installing electric underfloor heating is a straightforward job although you will need an approved electrician involved for the electrical connections, we have provided a number of installation guides below should you wish to view these prior to your purchase – all heating systems are supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions.
At Ambient Electrical we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of pre and after sales customer support, please call us should you have any specific design or installation queries.
Ambient-Elec.co.uk have created some useful downloadable files which include resources on all types of installation and technical specifications for many of our underfloor heating products.
Electric Underfloor Heating Kits
- Electric Underfloor Heating Cable Kit Installation Instructions (TP)
- Electric Underfloor Heating Cable Kit Installation Instructions (TPP)
- Supplementary Instructions for Pro-installer Cable Heating Kits (TPP, SC)
- Underfloor Heating Mat Installation Instructions (HML, TPM, HMH)
- ThermoLam Under Wood Installation Instructions (LFM)
- Sticky Mat Installation Instructions
Electric Mirror Heaters
Wiring Plans / Floor Build specifications
- 16AMP Dedicated Circuit - up to 3600W for Underfloor Cable Heating
- 13AMP Switched Fused Spur Circuit - up to 2900W
- In-screed Cable Kits - Floor Build
- Installing Electrical Equipment in the Bathroom
Thermostat Operating Instructions
- AUBE TH132 A/F/AF Thermostat Instructions
- TR3100 Advanced Floor Heating Thermostat Instructions
- TR8100 Touch Screen Thermostat Instructions
- TR8200 User Manual
- AUBE TH232-AF-230 Installation Instructions
- Heatmiser Slimline-e PRTE-V-3 Instruction Manual