Warmup 3iE Programmable Thermostat - the 3iE Programmable Thermostat is an Innovative "first touch" thermostat with a full-colour screen. The first electric underfloor heating thermostat with Active Energy Management. Easy-to-use user interface - no instructions required.
Works with Warmup and Ambient underfloor heating systems.
Interactive graphical display of your program makes adjustment quick and easy, choose the display type that suits you best.
Wide choice of screen themes automatically adjust to changing conditions in your room, your home and even the seasons, to give optimal start-up times - no wasted energy.
Active Energy ManagementTM can save you up to 10% or more on your energy bill real-time graphical display shows you exactly how much energy you are using and when thermostat actively prompts you to choose the best and most efficient temperature for your room for maximum savings super-accurate floor temperature control reduces the costs associated with over and under-heating so less wasted energy.
Supplied with temperature probe - 16 amp rated (3600w max) - 3 Year Guarantee.
Our Price Includes VAT and UK Delivery.
|Supply voltage||220-240V, 50Hz|
|Floor probe length||3m|
|Sensors||floor / air / external|
|Battery back up||60 minutes|
|Dimensions (H/W/D)||90 x 110 x 30 mm|
|Screen Dimensions||35 x 50 mm|
|IP rating||IP20/IP32* (*with optional gasket)|
|Warranty||3-Year,Extended Lifetime Warranty available|
Separate the front housing of thermostat from wall module:
- Unscrew both closing screws (bottom of stat) until they will not turn any further.
- Release front housing by gripping lower half of outer frame and pulling outwards then upwards
- Place front housing somewhere safe
- Run all wires to the wall box. Check to ensure that you have included the following:
- Power (Live and Neutral)
- Heater (Live and Neutral)
- Floor sensor
- Fil pilote (if necessary)
- External/ 2nd floor Sensor (if necessary)
- Pull wires through wall box and complete terminal wiring.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that multi stranded wires are fully inserted into the terminals and secured tightly. Any loose strands should be trimmed as they could cause a short-circuit.