Energy saving advice
The 4iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides™ give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes
You can set the 4iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time
Get apps on your 4iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise your 4iE
- Supply voltage: 230V +/-15% at 50Hz
- Thermostat is not designed for use with intermittent power supply.
- Maximum Switch Load: 16A resistive 1A inductive
- Insulation Class : II
- Housing : IP33
- Standards: EN60730-1 & EN60730-2-9 standards
- The thermostat is designed for operation between 0°C and 55°C with relative humidity less than 80%.