Warmup Insulated Underlay is a thin insulation barrier that reflects heat upwards, making the underfloor heating system more efficient and effective. It also reduces contact noise and the foil backing acts as an effective moisture barrier.
Warmup insulated underlay has been specially developed for installation under Warmup dual overlay as part of a complete stable overlay system. It is the ideal duo for installation of soft and resilient floor coverings such as carpet, vinyl and linoleum, in combination with the Warmup foil heater.
Thanks to the structural integrity and design of the Warmup Insulated Underlay, a heat resistance of as much as 0.19 (Rm value)is achieved.
Features and benefits
- Resists heat loss and increases the efficiency of the underfloor heating system
- Extremely effective in reducing contact noise
- Very thin at only 6mm in depth
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Foil backing acts as a moisture barrier
- Recommended for use in combination with Warmup Dual Overlay, for best results under carpet and resilient flooring such as vinyl and linoleum